Catch a glimpse of all that is new! Miami Corporation premieres their new product catalog for 2013.
Miami Corporation, the leading provider of trim products to the automotive, marine, and upholstery trades east of the Rockies, recently released the company’s 2013 New Products Catalog showcasing the latest in awnings, marine toppings, vinyls, Hot Rod Trim Sticks, and more.
Among the most noteworthy items are the Hot Rod Accessories’ Aluminum Trim Sticks for interior and exterior use. These are smooth on one side, grooved on the reverse side, and completely reversible. Perfect for automotive door panels and other projects.
Both style and strength can be found in the Platinum Vinyl. It is 100% polyurethane, easy to clean and perfect for outdoor and marine applications. Platinum comes complete with the Permaguard / SRX Anti-Graffiti topcoat and is available in 13 colors.
Among the other selections featured in the New Product Catalog are:
- Aspirations Vinyl – Representing the latest innovations in faux leather, Aspirations is luxurious, attractive, and features a lighter weight with excellent drape. The color palette for Aspirations was developed with a keen eye for hospitality and healthcare applications, offering many of today’s popular choices, as well as the trend colors of tomorrow.
- Lunar Vinyl – Is a UV stabilized, anti-microbial treated, and abrasion resistant. Suggested applications include marine, RV, automotive, office massage tables, lounge seatings, and many other applications. Available in 12 colors.
- Camo Vinyl – Hidden Creek Autumn Camo Vinyl. Camo pattern repeats. 26” wide by 36” high.
- Ossie Vinyl – Is the latest in the Enduratex Faux Leather collection. A PVC vinyl that has a soft hand and leather-like feel with an Ostrich embossing. Available in 13 colors.
- Prodigy – Prodigy is the newest pattern in the Allante vinyl collection. Developed to emulate the look and feel of soft leather plus it is high UV resistance. Prodigy is perfect for just about any seating application. Available in 25 colors.
As the Director of Marketing, Kerry Niehaus, states, “We are exceptionally proud of our new catalog this year. We feel it truly represents our diversity in products and shows the multiple applications for both indoor and outdoor use. From awnings, RVs and automotive fabric, to vinyl for office furnishings and massage tables, we have it all.”
Miami Corporation, www.miamicorp.com, has grown to over 25,000 products with distribution in four locations – Cincinnati, OH, Albany, NY, Arlington, TX and Jacksonville, FL.
For more details about these exciting lines, to view the other great products, and to receive a copy of the 2013 New Products Catalog stop by Miami Corporation www.miamicorp.com today. For media interviews contact Kerry Niehaus at [email protected]